Sunday, July 3, 2016

Bullet Journal Fever

I have been an avid journal fan as far as I remember. I use journal to basically improve my productivity, track all my things-to-do and navigate myself throughout the day on what to accomplish.

And this new trend just makes me feel more excited about journal-ing. For the past few months I've been noticing about bullet journal fever spreading in the internet. So, I decided to find out more about it.

The Bullet Journal, or known as BuJo, was created by New York based designer, Ryder Caroll. The journal system that Ryder created is flexible and easy. You just need your empty journal book and pen to get your daily tasks organized  and properly tracked.

It involves creating index, future log, monthly log or daily log. It's easy to migrate tasks from one log to another log as it changes. The bullet journal is applicable for your shopping list or your things-to-do list.

If you want to find out more how to start this Bullet Journal, check out this link. Or you can watch the video below





Source: http://bulletjournal.com/


No comments :

Post a Comment