Saturday, November 19, 2016

Top Christmas Movies I Like to Rewatch


Have you feel the Christmas spirit already?
Have your neighborhood changed to light show at night already?
Christmas is coming. And the best activity I like to do during the holiday is rewatching some good movies or animation on pajama with a cup of warm chocolate (or any warm drinks).

During Christmas holiday I like to watch something magical, more into animation, or something adventurous. Here are my top Christmas movies that I like to rewatch:

1. Polar Express (2004)
This magical 3D animation is about a boy named Billy, who one day picked up by a train The Polar Express to North Pole.



2. Anastasia (1997)
Anastasia is one of my favorite animations so far. I like the pictures, I like the storyline, I like the guy (ehem ^_^) and I like the soundtracks. Follow Anya's adventure to find her family and her own identity.



3. Jack Frost Rise of the Guardian (2012)
This animation tells story about the children heroes Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, Sandman together with Jack Frost trying to save the world from the Pitch Black.

U



4. Home Alone (1990)
I think for most people, Christmas always reminds them with Home Alone movie. This classic movie is still entertaining and family friendly to watch during Christmas holiday.



5. Harry Potter Series
I'm a big fan of Harry Potter. Which movie is more magical than the Harry Potter series?



6. Sister Act Series
In the mood of some musical & laugh? Maybe Sister Act is good choice to watch.



No comments :

Post a Comment